A short training course to learn the basics of food hygiene and safety
In just a few hours, this short training course in food hygiene and safety, which does not require a MAPAQ attestation or examination, will enable participants to identify most health risk situations when handling and preparing food.
This training course is intended for:
Anyone who does not need to obtain their MAPAQ certificate, but who handles or comes into contact with food.
This training is of particular relevance to staff working in the following organizations:
- Home childcare services
- Non-profit organizations
- Intermediate resources
- Family-type resources
- Retirement homes
This training course will make you aware of your responsibilities when handling food to ensure food safety and to apply the standards and requirements relating to food handling.
- Food storage temperatures
- Working methods to avoid food contamination
- General principles of hygiene that must be observed by anyone who comes into contact with food or with materials or equipment that come into contact with food
- Procedures for cleaning, sanitizing, or disinfecting materials and equipment
- Environmental sources of food contamination
- Online training, offered in French.
- Training available for 90 days after the start of the viewing.
- You will receive a confirmation of attendance at the end of the course. No attestation will be issued by MAPAQ for this training course.
$45 per person
Complement to the training course
Get the Hygiène et salubrité alimentaires textbook: a reference for all food services industry players.
514-282-5115, option 2
or toll-free at 1-800 361-5111, ext. 5115