Mastering food safety controls and contamination prevention in your establishment
The Hygiene and Food Safety – Food Establishment Manager training course is an asset for any food and restaurant services professional in a management position.
This training course, which is offered in French, English and Spanish and leads to a training certificate from the Ministère de l’Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l’Alimentation (MAPAQ), will teach you how to properly support your team in order to prevent your establishment from any risk of food contamination.
This training course is intended for:
Managers of any establishment that produce, process, sell or deliver food.
This training course is specifically designed to enable you to maintain a food safety prevention and control system.
- Analyzing of hazardous situations in your establishment
- Implementing work procedures
- Correcting non-compliant situations
- Ensuring staff training and supervision in matters of hygiene and food safety
- Evaluating competencies required of food handlers
- At the end of the in-person training course, you will take the MAPAQ exam directly.
- Your MAPAQ certificate will be mailed to you within one month of passing your exam.
$215 per person
This training course is also available for private groups. Contact us for more information.
Hygiène et salubrité alimentaires textbook
Duration and dates
Duration and schedule
- 2 full days
- 7 hours per day with a 1 hour break for lunch
Sign up to the waiting list belowSubscribe
514-282-5115, option 2
or toll-free at 1-800 361-5111, ext. 5115