Government of Québec loans and bursaries
The Government of Québec loans and bursaries program is intended for Québec residents who are pursuing full-time studies in a program recognized by the ministry.
How do I apply for financial assistance?
- Follow the procedure on the Government of Québec Student Financial Assistance website.
- If you have any questions contact the Student Financial Assistance Client Services.
Fondation de l’ITHQ scholarship program
- Each year, the Fondation de l’ITHQ awards more than one hundred scholarships for excellence, perseverance and internships to students in the ITHQ’s regular programs in order to highlight and encourage their academic success.
- The $1,500 internship support scholarships cover a large part of the travel costs related to an internship in Canada or abroad.
- Please note that the Fondation de l’ITHQ does not offer any entrance scholarships.
Other sources of funding
- Some financial institutions also offer a student line of credit service for students admitted to specific ITHQ programs.
- Do you want to pursue studies in a field related to your job? Ask your employer if you are eligible for a skills development program. If this is the case, your employer could agree to pay all or part of your tuition fees.
or toll free at 1-800-361-5111, ext. 5110