Making a charitable bequest
Making a bequest in your will to the Fondation de l’ITHQ means making a real difference for our students. This type of donation helps make active and sustainable contributions that support our school’s future professionals in tourism, hospitality, and restaurant services.
A charitable bequest in your will is a simple and accessible way to plan a donation and make a significant gesture towards the ITHQ.
This can take several forms:
- Bequest of a specific amount of money
- Bequest of a percentage of your estate
- Bequest of the remainder of your estate
Anyone who can make a will regardless of age or financial situation.
- Pay zero fees during your lifetime except for legal fees related to your will
- Benefit from the issued tax receipt, which will reduce the impact of the donation on your estate
- Enjoy the assets bequeathed until your death and maintain your wealth management
- Change your donation at any time during your life
- Please consult the Fondation de l’ITHQ for assistance with a bequest or for any information on its activities.
- Meet with your financial, tax, and legal advisors in order to best plan your bequest.
- Please keep the following information on hand when you visit the notary:
- Legal name: FONDATION DE L’INSTITUT DE TOURISME ET D’HÔTELLERIE DU QUÉBEC
- Charitable registration number : 878547603 RR0001
Download our brochure in pdf format (in French only)