Banquet Servers are responsible for setting up and servicing all catering functions, including meetings, banquets, receptions, and breakfast/lunch/dinner functions, as well as performing the “tear down” function following these events.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Setting up and servicing all catering functions, including preparing and setting tables, action stations, buffets, service carts, dessert table/carts, and cordial carts with appropriate food and beverages, as stated in the Banquet Event Order.
• Greeting guests with a friendly and sincere welcome, listening to and ensuring understanding of any requests that might be made, and responding with appropriate action.
• Communicating additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
• During functions, replenishing buffet items to ensure consistency and freshness in presentation.
• Monitoring tableware to ensure it is presentable to guests.
• Maintaining cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned stations and service areas.
• Ensuring tables are cleared appropriately during an event.
• Following events, performing the “tear down” of the function space (removing dishware and linens from tables, dismantling and putting away tables and chairs, removing garbage from the function space).
Description de l'entreprise
Spring Creek fosters a lively, authentic mountain community for our residents, business owners and employees with a development unlike anything else in Canmore.
A ProServe certificate is required to work as a Banquet Server. Previous serving or customer service experience would be an asset.
This position requires the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, and be able to lift, lower, push, pull, and twist while holding objects up to 10 kg, with ease.
Banquet Servers must have a friendly professional demeanour, be able to communicate easily, enjoy working with the public, and have an eye for detail.
Salaire horaire : 17$
Pourboire : Avec pourboires
Repas non inclus
Coût mensuel approximative : $450-600
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : 5-10 minute walk
Informations complémentaires : Rural town in the Canadian rocky mountains
Commodités : Free public transport, in suite laundry
Date limite pour postuler : 1 mai 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires