Associate must be in a Tourism and Hospitality post secondary education.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, self-motivated, and be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, the Server will play a key role in enhancing the overall guest experience by providing exceptional service in our dining outlets.
You will join an outstanding team that is passionate and committed. You are comfortable operating in a busy and customer facing environment where you will impact the continued success of the business. Your energy and enthusiasm are infectious. People enjoy being around you because you are friendly, confident, and approachable. You possess a unique blend of strong customer service skills, creativity, exceptional relationship building skills and a genuine passion for exceeding guest expectations.
• Greets guests, seats them, and presents them with the menu in absence of host
• Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any
• Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude
• Write patrons' food orders on order slips and enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff
• Coordinate with the bus person, kitchen staff, and bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction
• Engage with customers in a friendly manner
• Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions and upsell
• Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
• Prepare accurate guest bills, collect payments from tables, and post accurately in POS system
• Help food preparation staff when necessary
• Assist in set up and take down of dining outlets, weddings, and corporate events
• Assist in service of dining outlets, weddings, and corporate events
• Ensure guests do not become over intoxicated and inform Manager of guest issues as required
• All other duties as assigned
• Provide outstanding customer service in an efficient and professional manner
• Suggest items for upselling to increase average cheque
• Maintain a clean and organized working environment
• Be supportive of your team
• Work in sync with the Kitchen and Front Desk staff
• Smart Serve certification required (not required for breakfast servers)
• Must be able to understand, speak, read and write English at a high school level.
• Knowledge of hotel property, facilities, history and region
• Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with bussers, cooks and other staff.
• Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
• Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system
• High school diploma preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner
Supervision & Budget Authority
• This role does not have any supervisory or budgetary authority
• Job requires you to be on your feet 100% of your shift.
• Be in good physical condition to perform extensive walking, bending, kneeling, lifting, reaching and stretching.
• Indoors and outdoor on a patio
• Utilizing equipment and cleaning products.
• Must be able to lift 25lbs
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, sometimes noisy environment
Description de l'entreprise
At Killarney Mountain Resorts we strive to be a centre of excellence for staff, training, service, food, facilities and adventure. We are about three things: pride, passion, and perseverance.
Our staff come for a unique summer job experience with the goal to ensure all our guests have incredible experiences. Our staff work hard, have fun and above all, make lifetime memories, lasting friendships and shared adventures with each other.
We are Great people doing Incredible things!
We are looking for those people who exude our values: Respect, Trust, Accountability, Integrity & Fun. We hire for Character and train for Skill. We offer subsidized housing and competitive wages.
Does this sound like you? If so we are looking for outstanding Servers to join our team.
Please apply to [email protected]
-good personal skills
Salaire horaire : $16.55
Pourboire : Avec pourboires
Repas non inclus
Coût mensuel approximative : $280
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : Less than 1km
Informations complémentaires : We are located in Killarney Ontario. The closest major city is Sudbury, Ontario, which is 75 km away.
Commodités : Laundry facilities at staff accommodation, including free wi-fi
Date limite pour postuler : 29 février 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires