Servers are responsible for making food and beverage recommendations, taking orders, and serving food and beverages to customers of the Stirling Grill & Lounge. They ensure customers’ needs have been met and handle any issues that may arise during their dining experience.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Learning the menu offerings thoroughly, including ingredients, preparation techniques, and available substitutions.
• Making menu and beverage recommendations, taking orders, and serving food and beverages to customers.
• Following up with customers to ensure all their needs have been met during their dining experience.
• Managing customers’ concerns and issues in a respectful and timely manner.
• Ensuring all food handling safety standards are met.
• Accepting payments and providing appropriate change where required.
• Ensuring end of day cash-outs are accurate.
• Maintaining service areas in a clean and orderly condition (cleaning, restocking, counting inventory, and removing garbage).
Description de l'entreprise
Spring Creek fosters a lively, authentic mountain community for our residents, business owners and employees with a development unlike anything else in Canmore.
A minimum of 1-year of serving experience and a ProServe certificate is required in this role.
Servers must be able to work on their feet for long periods of time and be able to carry up to 10kg.
Servers are required to have excellent communication and customer service skills, and a pleasant manner when dealing with customers’ issues or concerns.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work a mix of day, evening, and weekend shifts, depending upon the schedule.
Salaire horaire : 15
Pourboire : Sans pourboires
Repas non inclus
Coût mensuel approximative : $450-600
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : 5-10 minute walk
Informations complémentaires : Rural town in the Canadian Rockies
Commodités : in-suite laundry, free public transit
Date limite pour postuler : 1 mai 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires