The Junior Server is responsible for clearing tables, running food, and delivering in-room dining when required. The Junior Server assists our service team with support wherever may be required.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Following up with customers to ensure all their needs have been met during their dining experience.
• Dealing with guests’ issues and concerns in a professional and polite manner.
• Polishing cutlery, folding napkins, polishing glassware.
• Paying close attention to safety measures so that food does not inadvertently become contaminated, or someone gets burned on a hot plate.
• Greeting customers at tables when clearing food.
• Taking care of in-room dining orders: Taking orders, sending them to the kitchen for preparation, and delivering to guest rooms.
• Assisting the Servers when required.
• Clearing tables and assisting in the cleaning of the restaurant.
• Maintaining service areas in a clean and orderly condition (cleaning, restocking, counting inventory, etc.)
Description de l'entreprise
Spring Creek fosters a lively, authentic mountain community for our residents, business owners and employees with a development unlike anything else in Canmore.
Professional in both demeanour and appearance, articulate, friendly, team-oriented, and punctual.
Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
Full-time flexible hours are required (able to work a mix of day, night, weekend, and holiday shifts) or part-time hours are available.
Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours, bend, push, pull, and lift up to 14 kg.
Salaire horaire : 15
Pourboire : Sans pourboires
Repas non inclus
Coût mensuel approximative : $450-600
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : 5-10 minute walk
Informations complémentaires : Rural town in the Canadian Rockies
Commodités : In-suite laundry, free public transit
Date limite pour postuler : 1 mai 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires