Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms. Housekeepers will also assist in maintaining common areas and other hotel departments when required.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Perform full cleaning of guest rooms (change linens, towels, clean washrooms and common areas, garbage, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and restocking of all room amenities).
• Provide any housekeeping service to guest requirements.
• Greet guests in a professional and polite manner.
• Maintain all equipment (housekeeping cart, vacuum, mop).
• Identify and report all maintenance concerns.
• Assist in maintaining all common areas around the hotel (vacuum, mop, dust, wipe, remove garbage, carpet clean).
• Assist other hotel departments as required.
Description de l'entreprise
Spring Creek fosters a lively, authentic mountain community for our residents, business owners and employees with a development unlike anything else in Canmore.
This is a physically demanding position.
Applicants must have the ability to move, lift, carry push and pull objects up to 25lbs.
Applicants must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Ensure adherence to detail and standards.
Must have good communication and time management skills.
Salaire horaire : 19-20$
Pourboire : Sans pourboires
Repas non inclus
Coût mensuel approximative : $450-600
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : 5-10 minute walk
Informations complémentaires : Rural town in the Canadian Rockies
Commodités : in-suite laundry, free public transit
Date limite pour postuler : 1 mai 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires