Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager and Housekeeping Supervisor the Room Attendant will play a key role in enhancing the overall guest experience by providing exceptional service in our rooms division.
You will join an outstanding team that is passionate and committed. You are comfortable operating in a busy and both indoor and outdoor environments where you will impact the continued success of the business. Your energy and enthusiasm are infectious. People enjoy being around you because you are friendly, confident and approachable. You possess a flexible, hands-on attitude, exceptional communication and team building skills and a genuine passion for exceeding guest expectations for cleanliness.
• Enters and prepares the room for cleaning
• Clean rooms according to resort procedures and standards
• Checks and secures the rooms
• Replenish amenities according to standards
• Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g., iron and ironing boards
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
• Transporting of towels and linens to and from the laundry facility
• Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g., steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
• Assist with cleaning and maintaining all public areas
• Assist with laundry as required
• Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area as assigned
• All other duties as assigned
• Responsible for following the standard operating procedures
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score
• Provide outstanding customer service in an efficient and professional manner
• Maintain a clean and organized working environment
• Be supportive of your team
• Work in sync with the Front Desk staff
• Must be able to understand, speak, read and write English at a high school level.
• Knowledge of hotel property, facilities, history and region
• Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
• High school diploma I preferred
Supervision & Budget Authority
• This role does not have any supervisory or budgetary authority
• Job requires you to be on your feet 100% of your shift.
• Be in good physical condition to perform extensive walking, bending, kneeling, lifting, reaching and stretching.
• Indoors and outdoor on a patio
• Utilizing equipment and cleaning products.
• Must be able to lift 25lbs
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, sometimes noisy environment
Description de l'entreprise
Killarney Mountain Resorts is two resorts. In Northern Ontario, 4 hours north of Toronto.
At Killarney Mountain Resorts we strive to be a centre of excellence for staff, training, service, food, facilities and adventure. We are about three things: pride, passion, and perseverance.
Our staff come for a unique summer job experience with the goal to ensure all our guests have incredible experiences. Our staff work hard, have fun and above all, make lifetime memories, lasting friendships and shared adventures with each other.
We are Great people doing Incredible things!
We are looking for those people who exude our values: Respect, Trust, Accountability, Integrity & Fun. We hire for Character and train for Skill. We offer subsidized housing and competitive wages.
Does this sound like you? If so we are looking for outstanding Servers to join our team.
Please apply to [email protected]
-good work ethics
Salaire horaire : $16.55
Pourboire : Avec pourboires
Repas non inclus
Coût mensuel approximative : $280
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : less than 1 km
Informations complémentaires : Killarney, Ontario is located 4 hours north of Toronto, Ontario. The closest major city is Sudbury, Ontario.
Commodités : Free laundry and wi-fi
Date limite pour postuler : 29 février 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires