As a House Attendant at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler, you would be responsible for assisting the Housekeepers on a daily basis, attending to guest requests, and following the Four Seasons standards of quality and service.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
Duties and Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
• Keep all guest corridors neat, vacuumed and dusted
• Clean mirrors, furniture, elevators and doors
• Inventory and maintain the cleanliness of all linen closets and empty trash
• Re-supply guest room supplies in the linen closet and armoires daily
• Deliver and pick-up guest request items when assigned (i.e. irons, ironing boards). This also
includes making up and delivering cribs and rollaway
• assist the housekeepers by removing the trash and soiled linen from the guest rooms
• deliver linen from the laundry to the floors, including armoires, as needed
• Spot clean furniture and carpets as instructed
• Maintain the cleanliness of the stairwells and service elevator areas by sweeping, mopping and
dusting the areas
• Assist in moving beds and furniture as requested
• Offer assistance to guests when requested or needed
• Report any maintenance deficiencies to housekeeping
• Assist in putting on bed skirts, turning mattresses, removing or hanging sheers and drapes
• Employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies
• Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation
• Complete any project assigned by the Managers
Description de l'entreprise
About Four Seasons Whistler
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for hospitality, food and wine. Four Seasons Resort Whistler is the only Forbes Five Star Resort in all of Canada. Working at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler is an unforgettable way to spend your working holiday in Canada!
Where is Four Seasons Resort Whistler?
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is located in the Upper Village, near the base of Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler. Whistler is approximately a 2-hour drive from Vancouver, in the province of British Columbia
What is the Four Seasons Whistler looking for in our employees?
We are looking for hospitality professionals with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, have a passion for service and people. Flexibility will be needed to work early mornings, weekends and holidays.
You don’t necessarily need past hotel experience, but we want to see you’ll be the right fit for our Four Seasons team and culture !
• Previous experience in hotel is desired but not essential
• Previous experience in a related position is desired but not essential
• Previous experience in a labour or customer service type role is ideal
• Good knowledge in English (written,spoken andreading)
• Strong commitment to service
Salaire horaire : 24$
Pourboire : Avec pourboires
Fréquence des repas : Pendant le quart de travail seulement
Coût approximative : 0$
Coût mensuel approximative : 600-700$
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : 0 kms
Informations complémentaires : What do I need for staff housing & what is included? Basic sets of linen are included for each tenant, and all kitchen utensils. It is advised to perhaps bring an extra blanket, and an extra pillow, as everyone only gets one. Is there a deposit I must pay for my housing? Yes, ½ month’s rent is payable up front upon arrival as a damage deposit.
Commodités : Uniform is provided
Date limite pour postuler : 27 avril 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires