As a Room Attendant at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler, you would be responsible for cleaning, dusting, sanitizing and supplying all guest rooms assigned daily, according to procedures. This is a very physical job in nature, so you must be comfortable lifting between 15-25 pounds overhead on a regular basis, squatting, bending, and being on your feet all day.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
Duties and Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
• Pick up and ensure the caddy is adequately and properly stocked
• Clean, dust, sanitize and supply (including amenities) all guest rooms (including bathrooms)
assigned daily, according to procedures
• Make a bed and vacuum the floors in a guest room.
• Handle a "Do Not Disturb" room and any call backs.
• Keep corridors clean, neat and free of litter in all assigned areas.
• Retrieve and then maintain the linen closet in a clean, neat and orderly fashion
• Restock armoires of all supplies and equipment at the end of a shift
• Remove, when necessary, room service dishes to the service area
• Maintain pars established in all guest rooms for linens, supplies and furniture
• Notice and report any damage or repairs needed in assigned areas
• Assume possession of hotel pass keys during a shift and keep them secure
• Observe uniform and dress standards on a daily basis
• Offer any assistance possible to guests
• Properly use all cleaning supplies and equipment
• Respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety situation
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff
Description de l'entreprise
About Four Seasons Whistler
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for hospitality, food and wine. Four Seasons Resort Whistler is the only Forbes Five Star Resort in all of Canada. Working at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler is an unforgettable way to spend your working holiday in Canada!
Where is Four Seasons Resort Whistler?
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is located in the Upper Village, near the base of Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler. Whistler is approximately a 2-hour drive from Vancouver, in the province of British Columbia
What is the Four Seasons Whistler looking for in our employees?
We are looking for hospitality professionals with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, have a passion for service and people. Flexibility will be needed to work early mornings, weekends and holidays.
You don’t necessarily need past hotel experience, but we want to see you’ll be the right fit for our Four Seasons team and culture!
• Previous experience in hotel is desired but not essential
• Previous experience in a related position is desired but not essential
• Previous experience in a labor type role is ideal
• Good knowledge in English (written,spoken andreading)
• Strong commitment to service
Salaire horaire : 24$
Pourboire : Avec pourboires
Fréquence des repas : Pendant le quart de travail seulement
Coût approximative : 0$
Coût mensuel approximative : 600-700$
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : 0 kms
Informations complémentaires : What do I need for staff housing & what is included? Basic sets of linen are included for each tenant, and all kitchen utensils. It is advised to perhaps bring an extra blanket, and an extra pillow, as everyone only gets one. Is there a deposit I must pay for my housing? Yes, ½ month’s rent is payable up front upon arrival as a damage deposit.
Commodités : Uniform is provided.
Date limite pour postuler : 27 avril 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires