As a Banquet Server at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler, you would be responsible for ensuring the needs of the guests are fully attended to in a function setting.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
Duties and Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
• Setting all tables and back-of house prep space according to service standards
• Preparing the proper mis-en place for any event
• Serving all food and beverage components according to the standards set forth by Four Seasons.
• Greet guests, describe selected items to the guest using interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate options for removal of trays and dishware; respond to request for tray removal according to established time standards
• Breakdown, clean and set-up of room service tables, condiment set-ups, flatware, dishware, and room service side stations
• Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
Description de l'entreprise
About Four Seasons Whistler
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for hospitality, food and wine. Four Seasons Resort Whistler is the only Forbes Five Star Resort in all of Canada. Working at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler is an unforgettable way to spend your working holiday in Canada!
Where is Four Seasons Resort Whistler?
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is located in the Upper Village, near the base of Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler. Whistler is approximately a 2-hour drive from Vancouver, in the province of British Columbia
What is the Four Seasons Whistler looking for in our employees?
We are looking for hospitality professionals with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, have a passion for service and people. Flexibility will be needed to work early mornings, weekends and holidays.
You don’t necessarily need past hotel experience, but we want to see you’ll be the right fit for our Four Seasons team and culture !
• This position requires a Serving it Right Certificate which can be completed online at www.servingitright.com
• Previous experience in Food and Beverage
• Availability required for a minimum of 6 months
• Hotel computer systems
• Fluent English (written, spoken and reading)
• Strong organization skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong commitment to service
Salaire horaire : 17.60
Pourboire : Avec pourboires
Fréquence des repas : Pendant le quart de travail seulement
Coût approximative : 0$
Coût mensuel approximative : 600-700$
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : 0 kms
Informations complémentaires : What do I need for staff housing & what is included? Basic sets of linen are included for each tenant, and all kitchen utensils. It is advised to perhaps bring an extra blanket, and an extra pillow, as everyone only gets one. Is there a deposit I must pay for my housing? Yes, ½ month’s rent is payable up front upon arrival as a damage deposit.
Commodités : Uniform is provided.
Date limite pour postuler : 27 avril 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires