Demi Chefs de Partie prepare, and oversee the preparation of Banquet Orders in the kitchen. They ensure all food is handled, prepared, and stored in a safe manner, in addition to managing more junior staff in the kitchen and ensuring their safety.
Fin de semaine
Autres provinces canadiennes
Nombre de postes disponibles
Transport en commun à proximité
Date limite pour postuler
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing the Banquet Event Orders daily with the Sous Chef.
• Preparing food orders to standardized recipes and specifications to maintain consistency and ensure all standards are met.
• Running the kitchen in the absence of the Sous Chef.
• Managing the opening and/or closing of the kitchen.
• Delegating the production of the necessary food items in a timely and efficient manner.
• Training junior staff and apprentices.
• Ensuring that all food products are handled, prepared, served, and stored safely and in accordance with Alberta Food Safety guidelines.
• Managing FIFO procedures, limiting food waste, cost and over-production.
• Maintaining a sanitary, clean, and organized work area (including refrigerators, freezers, countertops, and stove tops).
• Ensuring all workstations, freezers, refrigerators are operating and functioning as they should.
• Ensuring all colleagues are working safely and using appropriate PPE as required for their positions.
Description de l'entreprise
Spring Creek fosters a lively, authentic mountain community for our residents, business owners and employees with a development unlike anything else in Canmore.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a first cook or line cook; preference will be given to those with Red Seal certification.
A valid Food Handler's Certificate is required in this position, as is previous supervisory experience.
The person in this role must have good verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
We are looking for someone with a minimum high school education.
Salaire horaire : 23-26
Pourboire : Sans pourboires
Repas non inclus
Coût mensuel approximative : $450-600
Type de chambre : Partagée
Distance entre le logement et le lieu de stage : 5-10 minute walk
Informations complémentaires : Rural town in the Canadian Rockies
Commodités : in-suite laundry, free public transit
Date limite pour postuler : 1 mai 2024
« * » indique les champs nécessaires