Increasing your restaurant profitability with new technologies
Technologies au service de la restauration is a free training and coaching program designed specifically for restaurateurs and hoteliers to help integrate new technologies into their work environments.
This training is offered in 2 modules:
- Module 1: Best practices in management and introduction to new technologies for the restaurant services industry
- Module 2: New digital practices and technologies to increase profitability
- Registration can be done for Module 1, for Module 2 or for both modules.
- A certificate is issued by the ITHQ at the end of each module.
What you will learn in Module 2
This second module is designed for independent gourmet restaurants whose business model is focussed on the wine and spirits customer experience. It features digital technologies that help manage operations, inventory, procurement and customer service. This knowledge will enable participants to improve the profitability of their establishment.
This training course is intended for:
Managers and professionals in the restaurant services, hospitality and sommelier industries who work in establishments offering a wine program.
This training course will introduce you to artificial intelligence (AI) and innovative technologies in the restaurant services industry. It will also teach you important marketing concepts and advanced stock management.
- Artificial intelligence in the restaurant services industry: myths and current realities
- Technologies for stock management
- Using AI to guide purchasing and procurement
- Challenges in hospitality and accessible technologies
- AI adapted to the restaurant services and hospitality industry
- Marketing and Communications 101
- The implementation of innovative technologies in the conceptualization of a wine program
- Online training course (in French only)
- 14 self-learning capsules of about 1 hour each
- Participants can take the entire course or choose from the capsules according to their needs.
Complement to the training course
Businesses interested in optimizing their use of new technologies can also call on the ITHQ’s digital transformation coaching program.
514-282-5115, option 2
or toll-free at 1-800-361-5111, ext. 5115