Optimize your restaurant management of with new technologies
Technologies au service de la restauration is a free training and coaching program designed specifically for restaurateurs and hoteliers to help integrate new technologies into their work environments.
This training course contains 2 modules:
- Module 1: Best practices in management and introduction to new technologies for the restaurant services industry
- Module 2: New digital practices and technologies to increase profitability
- Registration can be done for Module 1, for Module 2 or for both modules.
- A certificate is issued by the ITHQ at the end of each module.
What you will learn in Module 1
This first training module focusses on the best management practices in a post-pandemic environment. It provides an introduction to the new technologies available on the market and invites participants to identify solutions to improve their operations and profitability.
This training course is intended for:
Managers and professionals in the restaurant services, hospitality and sommelier industries.
This training will allow you to acquire a complete toolbox to optimize your business operations and to implement efficient management procedures.
- Technological innovations to support operations (e.g. hotel and restaurant services management software, digital restaurant menu, etc.)
- Restaurant management best practices
- Sales techniques
- Complaint management techniques and customer service techniques
- Standards and standardized procedures
- Change management
- Online training course (in French only)
- 17 self-learning capsules of about 1 hour each
- Participants can take the entire course or choose from the capsules according to their needs.
Complement to the training course
Businesses interested in optimizing their use of new technologies can also call on the ITHQ’s digital transformation coaching program.
514-282-5115, option 2
or toll-free at 1-800-361-5111, ext. 5115