Get your Manager certification faster!
You have obtained your Food Handler certification from the ITHQ and you would now like to obtain your Food Establishment Manager certification? You are eligible for our prior learning recognition program!
This training includes only the modules specific to the Manager training course, so you don’t have to repeat the common core of the two training courses.
This training course is intended for:
People who have completed their Hygiene and Food Safety – Food Handler training course at the ITHQ and who have obtained their certificate in the last 2 years.
This training course is specifically designed to enable you to maintain a food safety control and contamination prevention system.
- Analyzing of hazardous situations in your establishment
- Implementing work procedures
- Correcting non-compliant situations
- Ensuring staff training and supervision in matters of hygiene and food safety
- Evaluating competencies required of food handlers
- Online training course, offered in English and French.
- Training course available for 90 days after the start of the viewing.
- Registration must be made in the participant’s name if it is made by a third party.
- Once you have completed the online training course, you can register directly for the MAPAQ exam.
- The MAPAQ exam is conducted in person. It may involve variable fees depending on the region, non-refundable and non-transferable to a later date.
- The participant has 1 year after the beginning of the training course to register for the exam.
$95 per person
the training course
Get the Hygiène et salubrité alimentaires textbook: a reference for all food services industry players.
514-282-5115, option 2
or toll-free at 1-800-361-5111, ext. 5115