Improve the food offering in your sports arena (in French only)
Is your local sports arena food service establishment interested in offering a healthier menu? You can rely on this guide to train your staff in nutrition, cooking techniques and management to make your pro-health shift a success.
- Variation on machines (vending and candy)
- Improving sales
- Posters: a practical exercise
- Course 101: Winning Sales Techniques
- Basic principles of nutrition
- Update on various foods
- Nutritional advice for athletes
- Nutritional criteria in sports arenas
- About twenty recipe ideas
- Frying: tips and advice
- Spices and Herbs Guide
Guide d’accompagnement en aréna (in French only)
Published in 2012, 204 pages.
$50 (including delivery fee)
A 10% discount is offered to ITHQ graduates.
514-282-5115, option 2
or toll-free at 1-800-361-5111, ext. 5115