Healthy recipes that will delight the youngest! (in French only)
Offering healthy food to your young clientele does not necessarily mean a loss of profitability! Whether it’s for a snack bar, a family restaurant or a school cafeteria, the recipes presented in this guide will help you improve your food offering without losing sight of meeting the expectations and tastes of young people.
These recipes were chosen as a result of a review of the menus offered in the restaurants participating in the Santé au menu project. This selection is based on the most frequently offered recipes and aims at the following objectives:
- Make homemade products more easily by facilitating work techniques
- Improve the menu offering by reducing the amount of processed products used and by controlling the raw materials purchased
- Maximize the use of the same ingredient or product to reduce the size of the inventory
- Compare the costs between a processed product and a homemade product
- Work differently to improve the food offering
40 recettes standardisées (in French only)
Published in 2012, 86 pages.
$39.50 (plus delivery fee in Québec)
A 10% discount is offered to ITHQ graduates.
514-282-5115, option 2
or toll-free at 1-800-361-5111, ext. 5115