Mastering food safety control and contamination prevention in your establishment
The Hygiene and Food Safety – Food Establishment Manager training course is an asset for any food and restaurant services professional in a management position.
This training course, which leads to a certificate from the Ministère de l’Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l’Alimentation (MAPAQ), will teach you how to properly support your team in order to prevent your establishment from any risks of food contamination.
This training course is intended for:
Managers of any establishments that produce, process, sell or deliver food.
This training course is specifically designed to enable you to maintain a food safety prevention and control system.
- Analyzing hazardous situations in your establishment
- Implementing work procedures
- Correcting non-compliant situations
- Ensuring staff training and supervision in matters of hygiene and food safety
- Evaluating the competencies required of handlers
- Online training, offered in English and French
- Training available for 90 days after the start of the viewing
- Registration must be made in the participant’s name if it is made by a third party.
- Once you have completed the online training course, you can register directly for the MAPAQ exam.
- The MAPAQ exam is conducted in person. It may involve variable fees depending on the region, non-refundable and non-transferable to a later date.
- The participant has 1 year after the beginning of the training course to register for the exam.
$185 per person
Reduced rate available for 10 or more employees. Contact us for more information.
Complement to the training course
Get the Hygiène et salubrité alimentaires study guide: a reference for all food services industry players.
514-282-5115, option 2
or toll-free at 1-800 361-5111, ext. 5115