A safe gourmet experience
At Restaurant de l’ITHQ, we are committed to taking all the necessary measures to protect the health and ensure the safety of our customers.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or returned from a trip abroad less than two weeks ago, we ask that you not visit the restaurant.
If this is the case, please let us know before the scheduled date of your reservation.
A path has been defined to ensure your safety and that of employees:
- You will now access the Restaurant de l’ITHQ using the main ITHQ entrance at 3535 rue Saint-Denis.
- You will need to wear a mask as soon as you arrive at ITHQ.
- Upon your arrival, you must wash your hands and answer a health questionnaire related to COVID-19.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, our staff will be happy to direct you to the restaurant’s dining room.
- Once you are seated at your table, you can safely remove your mask.
- When you are circulating throughout the building (e.g., visiting the restroom), you must wear a mask at all times.
- Please note that underground parking and coat check service are not available at the moment.
We request that you respect the 2 metre (6 feet) physical distancing rule between people throughout the restaurant.
In order to facilitate the respect of this rule, the number of seats is limited to 40% of our capacity.
Our hygiene, cleaning and disinfection measures follow the highest industry standards.
Employee health and training
Our staff has been trained to provide safe service. Our employees will also be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (masks and visors).
You can view our lunch and dinner menus directly on our website.
Single-use paper menus will also be provided upon request.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by email or by phone. Our team will be happy to assist you!
We look forward to welcoming you… from 6 feet away!