A safe gourmet experience
At Restaurant de l’ITHQ, we are committed to taking all the necessary measures to protect the health and ensure the safety of our customers.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you not visit the restaurant.
If this is the case, please let us know before the scheduled date of your reservation.
A path has been defined to ensure your safety and that of employees:
- You will now access the Restaurant de l’ITHQ using the main ITHQ entrance at 3535 rue Saint-Denis.
- You will need to wear a mask as soon as you arrive at ITHQ.
- You will then be asked to wash your hands at a disinfection station and proceed to the restaurant dining room.
- Upon your arrival, you will need to present a proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a photo ID. You will also have to confirm that you do not have any COVID-19 symptoms and share your contact information (unless already provided with your reservation) and that of your guests.
- Once you are seated at your table, you can safely remove your mask. When you are circulating throughout the building (e.g., visiting the restroom), you must wear a mask at all times.
- Please note that underground parking is not available at the moment.
We request that you respect the 1 metre (3 feet) physical distancing rule between people throughout the restaurant.
Our hygiene, cleaning and disinfection measures follow the highest industry standards.
Employee health and training
Our staff has been trained to provide safe service. Our students as well as our employees will also be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.
You can view our lunch and dinner menus directly on our website. Single-use paper menus will also be provided upon request.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by email or by phone. Our team will be happy to assist you!
We look forward to welcoming you!