Service in Action
Responsibly serving alcoholic beverages
The ITHQ and Supported by Éduc'alcool provides the Service in Action training for owners and managers of licensed establishments and their employees to inform them about their professional responsibilities and legal liability and help them recognize and deal with patrons who have had too much to drink.
- Training program intended for front-line workers
- Practical content with a variety of prevention and intervention strategies
- Certificate of completion provided at the end of training
- Minimize the risk of lawsuits against liquor licensees and beverage service staff through better knowledge of the laws in force.
- Help prevent drunk driving and its negative and often dramatic consequences by teaching staff to more accurately recognize the signs of intoxication.
- Help reduce problems resulting from excessive drinking, including verbal and physical violence, accidents, noise, etc.
Cost: $45 per person
The in-class training for private groups is 3.5 hours. For course enrollments, contact the ITHQ hospitality consulting centre: email@example.com.