- Applicants must meet each requirement of their chosen program and provide all required documents. Incomplete or late applications will be considered ineligible.
- Note that applications are only reviewed once the application period is over.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
The following documents must be sent with your online application.
- A photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the Office of the Registrar of Civil Status of your country of origin.
- A copy of complete school reports or transcripts (with official French or English translations) for your last three years of secondary school in your country (equivalent to Secondary 3, 4 and 5 in Quebec), as well as the diplomas and certificates that you have obtained.
- A copy of school transcripts for any subsequent year of study, as well as the diplomas and certificates that you have obtained.
- Proof of language proficiency in English (187 KB) will be required if you have not received academic instruction in this language.
- If you have already done a French-language assessment test in the past, provide a copy of the results.
- If you have relevant professional cooking experience, provide the relevant certificates of employment (note that your resume does not count as an official certificate of employment). Certificates of employment must be on company letterhead and include the following information:
- Position held.
- Period of employment (start and end dates).
- Number of work hours accumulated during this period.
- Type of business (hotel, restaurant or other), contact information and employer’s signature.
- All documents must be legible, identical to the originals, and provided in electronic format. Do not send originals.
- Documents that are not in French or English must be accompanied by an official translation in French or English.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- Online payment with Visa or MasterCard
- Certified cheque or money order
- Bank transfer
HOW TO SEND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- When submitting your application online, upload the required documents in a digital format.
- All required documents must be received by the SRAM before the end of the admission period (February 1).
Need more information?
Complete your application now