Candidates must meet each requirement of their chosen program and provide all required documents. Incomplete or late applications will be considered inadmissible.
After the application process, candidates may be asked to come to a selection interview.
- Fill out the online admission application.
- Submit the documents that the ITHQ requires to review your application
- Pay the new file charge of $35 (non-refundable amount; see Accepted payment methods section).
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
The admissions platform allows you to upload the documents required for the review of your application. You will need to submit the required documents in a digital format (if you cannot submit these documents online, please see other options in the section How to send supporting documents for your application):
- A copy of your birth certificate issued by the Office of the Registrar of Civil Status of your country of origin.
- Canadian residents born outside of Canada must also provide a copy of the front and back of their Canadian citizenship certificate OR their permanent resident card. They must also provide a copy of their Quebec selection certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec or CSQ) and of their Quebec health insurance card (RAMQ), if applicable.
- One of the following documents:
- A copy of your most recent secondary or post-secondary transcript (as applicable) issued by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur or the educational institution you attended.
- A copy of your secondary or post-secondary diploma or the equivalent issued by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur.
- A letter that indicates the languages that you fluently speak and that may be useful in your work as a tour guide. Also include any other information that may be relevant to your application.