INFORMATION PERTAINING TO ADMISSION APPLICATION
At the ITHQ, only one admission application can be submitted per term, regardless of the program level. Continuing education programs are the only exception.
Applicants must ensure that they meet all of the requirements for their chosen program and supply all necessary documentation. Applications will be deemed ineligible if they are incomplete or submitted late.
Following the application review, candidates selected will be called for an admission interview (face-to-face or distance) in order to evaluate their level of motivation for the program and a career in international hotel management.
No acknowledgement of receipt is sent to applicants.
TO BE INCLUDED WITH THE ADMISSION APPLICATION
1. The duly completed and signed Admission Application form. The chosen program as well as the applicant's e-mail address must be clearly indicated.
2. The application fee (non-refundable, see Accepted Methods of Payment below).
Quebec residents and Canadians living outside Quebec: $35
International applicants: $85
3. A certified photocopy of the applicant's original birth certificate, as issued by the registrar of civil status in the country of origin. Applicants born outside Canada must provide proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status in Québec or their Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
4. A certified photocopy* of the following original document:
Canadians living outside Quebec**
*To obtain a certified photocopy of an original document, contact the institution that issued the document or the embassy or consulate of the country where it was issued.
**In the case of diplomas and transcripts issued by foreign education institutions, applicants must include a certified photocopy of each original document or a photocopy of the official attestation of the comparative evaluation of studies done outside Québec issued by the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI).
5. Two letters of recommendation, signed by an employer or any professional not related to the applicant, demonstrating the latter’s motivation and interest in the program.
6. Proof of employment attesting to the applicant’s program-relevant work experience (please note that a résumé is not considered official proof of employment). The proof must be on company letterhead and include the following information:
7. The results of the applicant’s French or English (as applicable) language skills evaluation (see the Admission page on our website for information on recognized language tests).
1. All submitted documents must be certified photocopies of the originals (do not send originals or photographs).
2. Where applicable, an official French translation must accompany the required documents.
3. French and English are the languages of instruction of the Hautes Études en gestion hôtelière internationale / Advanced Studies in International Hotel Management program.
4. All amounts listed are in Canadian dollars.
ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT
DOCUMENTS IN SUPPORT OF THE ADMISSION APPLICATION
Supporting documents can be submitted:
Questions? Contact Student Recruitment Technician Marielle Tesnier:
Phone: 514-282-5111, ext. 4304
Toll-free in Canada and the United States: 1-800-361-5111, ext. 4304
Notice: If you experience difficulties in reading this document, you can obtain assistance by dialling 514-282-5111 or 1-800-361-5111.