Discover Belgium at the Restaurant de l’ITHQ
February 23 to March 3, starting at 6:00 p.m.
Our spotlight heads to Belgium for the 19th edition of Montréal en lumière!
In the kitchen, Chefs Jonathan Lapierre and Benedict Lenglet are teaming up with Chef Jean Baptiste Thomaes, from Michelin two-star restaurant Le Château du Mylord in Ellezelles, and two invited chefs from the Institut Emile Gryzon in Brussels, Head Chef Johan Forton and Pastry Chef Emmanuel Simon.
Students from the ITHQ and the Institut Emile Gryson will round out this great team. Come enjoy the gourmet Belgian delights that they have paired with wine and beers carefully selected by beerologist Laurent Devos from the Institut Roger Lambion.
6-course menu $95
Including beer, wine and food pairings $145
- Stuffed cabbage with shrimp mousse bisque
- Maredsous cheese croquettes
- Belgian waterzooi with Ghent-style mussels
- Flemish beef and beer carbonnade
- Frites and mayonnaise served in a small cone
- Cabbage compote with mullet roe, diced smoked salmon, sage-grilled potatoes
- Lobster with mild garlic sauce, seasonal mushroom risotto
- Stuffed pheasant breast, Brussel sprouts, radicchio, BBQ celeriac and beer sauce
- Raspberry beer sorbet
- Selection of Belgian chocolates and coffee
Arrive early for the ITHQ Bar’s special offer: glass of Prosecco and Italian deli plate for $12.
Taxes and service extra. Menus are subject to change without notice.
The Restaurant de l’ITHQ buys primarily from local suppliers, depending on product availability and seasonal production.