Terms and conditions
- Prices do not include wine and spirits consumed during workshops. A selection of wines will be suggested at the time of reservation.
- Service charges (11%), administration fees (4%) and taxes are not included.
- Each participant will receive a chef's hat, apron and recipe booklet.
- A $250 deposit is required to confirm reservation. A second deposit covering 80% of the total invoice must be received one month before the scheduled workshop. The balance is payable on the day of the workshop.
- If the workshop is cancelled between 30 and 60 days beforehand, it may be rescheduled* in the three months following the originally scheduled date. For outright cancellations, the deposit will not be refunded.
- If the workshop is cancelled less than 30 days beforehand, the deposit will not be refunded, and all other fees and charges will be charged to the customer.
- The Hôtel de l’Institut must be informed 72 hours in advance of the exact number of expected participants and of any allergies they are known to have.
- The Institut de tourisme et d’hôtellerie du Québec (ITHQ) charges interest, calculated at current rates, in accordance with Section 28 of the Tax Administration Act, on all accounts more than 30 days overdue.
- The ITHQ is a public building, and as such smoking is forbidden on its premises under the Tobacco Act.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
*Depending on availability.
Open this page in a new window (for printing)